Education – Any Graduation or Post Graduation
Experience – 4 - 8 years
Fluidscapes is a start-up conceptualized to create an eco-system for the efficient reach and management of big teams using the 21st-century technology, social media, data analytics for premier clients.
Product Manager Responsibilities Includes:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about conceptualising and building products.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.