- Define project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities.
- Should be able to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
- Can assist with 360-degree aspects of an ERP Project deployment including Business Process.
- Configuration, Documenting current and future process flows.
- Should lead and manage ERP Project Engagement.
- Responsible to plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
- Establish, maintain and deepen client relationships by providing results and exceeding expectations
- Good understanding of ERP process and Successful ERP Implementation experience.
- Good hands on experience in at least any one of the project management tools like Clickup, Wrike, JIRA, Trello etc.