- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Has to be Excellent leader and should possess good oral and written skills to communicate.
- Can adapt to a dynamic work culture.
- Flexible to long working hours.
- Proven work experience of Minimum 5 years.
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike.