• Shadow and work closely with the Managing director in order to cater to all his personal and professional needs.
• Co-ordinated with various department heads/stakeholder for any requirement by the MD.
• Plan & manage the daily calendar and schedule meetings and appointments accordingly.
• Handling household requirements and administrative duties
• Make travel arrangements as per the MD’s request.
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs as and when required
• Responsible for daily reporting and updates about the task assigned during the day.
• Supervision of other household staff, housekeepers, driver and assistants.
• Proved work experience as a personal assistant for 4+ years
• Should have a typing speed of 40 wpm
• Good understanding of ERP process.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Ability to take quick and accurate decisions.
• Should possess on time updating and reporting skills