Inventory Executive will be instrumental in managing organizations products, services and supplies using the latest technology in a fast-paced work culture. He/she will procure/manage the stocks and assign it as per the business needs while keeping an impeccable trace for the movements/storage of all assets.
Vendor Empanelment & Management
- Identifying ideal vendors as per business requirements.
- Engaging and assisting the vendors in organization’s Vendor Empanelment process.
- Sharing and storing vendor documents (GST Certificate, Cancelled Cheque etc.) with finance team.
- Engaging and following up with vendors on RFQ’s.
- Effectively negotiating with vendors and get the best deals for the organization.
- Issuing purchase orders to approved proposals.
- Coordinating and ensuring timely delivery of items/services.
- Coordinating with Finance team to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Closing the requisition by communicating to all parties and ensuring updates along the process.
- Manage deliveries received at the warehouse.
- Effectively manage and organize warehouse space.
- Sort, Code & Store all items in the warehouse space.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Tech-savvy approach in bringing onboard latest tools and technologies from the inventory management and sector.
- Learn, Adapt & Develop organization’s existing Inventory management tools and processes.
- Maintains accurate data and records in the inventory management tools while assigning, receiving, procuring items to and from the inventory.
- Develop/use the asset tagging process and tag the existing assets in the company while following the same process to tag the new assets organization will procure.
- Using trends and technology to forecast the organization’s inventory needs in advance, plan and procure accordingly.
- Managing user requests in the system and delivering the items/services to the staff as per business requirement
- Manage the health of assets by ensuring timely services, AMC’s and Asset Insurance.
- Implement a loss/theft prevention program (RFID’s etc)
- Perform quarterly audit of the inventory and submit reports to the management.
- Develop, Implement & Standardize effective inventory management policies across the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Inventory setup role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Proven organizational, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, typing, filing and leadership abilities.
- Excellent Indexing, Codification, Record-keeping and Asset Mapping skills.
- Tech-savvy approach in learning about best practices and new technology.
- Willingness to learn, work and gain expertise in organizations existing tools and software.
Working Days: 6 days