UI UX Designer
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for Web & mobile.
- Building all desktop web, mobile web & mobile apps mock up designs that respond to the natural human thought process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in Web & mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the Web & mobile design field.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have experience of 3 to 5 years
- Expert level Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator/other Adobe packages, Visual design, In-vision App, UX Pin or other visual design and wire- framing tools
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools
- Basic understanding of framework Bootstrap and WordPress would be advantageous in aiding design conceptualization and developer handoff
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design (responsive) for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Strong visual design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development
- Extensive experience in using visual design principles with sensitivity to user-system interaction and best practices to design solutions
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, process flows, information architecture, user journeys, experience maps, site maps etc. around customer needs, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs to customers
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software Like Asana and Wrike