Project Manager (Production)
- Proactively manage multiple complex projects for all lines of business within the organization.
- Must be an effective liaison between various groups within the creative department as well as external agencies and vendors.
- Plan and schedule kick-offs, review sessions and presentations based on project schedule.
- Work closely with stakeholders, strategists, Creative Directors, and Creative Heads on the creation of daily assignments, review sessions and presentations to ensure projects stay on target.
- Create detailed notes and next steps. Responsible for regular project updates including but not limited to budget, schedule, resources, and progress on deliverables.
- Confirm all requirements and specifications are accurate throughout the project and all internal processes and workflows are maintained.
- Ensure successful project delivery including actualized budget, internal archiving etc.
- Required to meet budgets and quick turnaround deadlines. Ability to quickly pivot and adapt to our ever-changing industry without losing focus on our business goals
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborate with global stakeholders, strategists, Creative Directors, and Creative Heads for all department level needs.
- Oversee project communication (internal and external) to ensure professional and friendly tone.
- Build a positive relationship throughout the project with lines of business and channel marketers.
- Proactively anticipate and address project needs with appropriate solutions.
- Participate in review sessions and presentations to help further the overall project goals.
New Project Facilitation
- Define marketing project expectation and goals in collaboration with key project stakeholders.
- Create, ideate, and track project timelines, deliverables, and budgets in order to achieve project alignment and approval.
- Build a detailed project plan within the project management system (Wrike) considering the budget, schedule, deliverables, and creative team allocation.
- 3+ years in project management in entertainment marketing services, creative service agencies, network promotions or a similar field (broadcast, digital, print, and experiential a plus)
- 2+ years of relevant experience at a high-growth technology company; Media and Entertainment experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal and collaboration, problem solving, time and project management
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike.
- Should possess on time updating and reporting skills