We are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company's creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team. Oversee day-to-day company operations.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the department
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- Hiring and managing the creative team.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the creative field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should possess on-time updating and reporting skills.
• Flexible to long working hours.
• Good proficiency & hands-on experience in any of the following :
o ERP aka Task Management Software Like Asana and Wrike.
o MS Office family tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
o Tools of the Google Family.