Digital Marketing Head
- Plan, recommend, prepare and oversee digital marketing strategies for current and potential clients
- Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing team, with a methodical approach to managing work schedules, reporting and managing change for the teams
- Ensure reporting on campaign performance across all our active services to our clients
- Develop & drive our own digital strategy, including our content marketing and social media activity
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Review and optimize campaigns, ad groups, keywords and product ads based on performance and company goals
- Create a comprehensive blueprint and plan for bidding
- Create & share reports with Clients
- Design, Ad campaigns, digital and social media campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Very strong analytical skills, research skills and data-driven thinking
- Well versed with – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter adverts paid promotions on different social media platforms, SMO, Social media ad creation and promotions as well as Google Ads (text, display and YouTube ads and targeting etc.).
- Should also be well versed with other social media platform’s organic marketing, creation and curation of a new page
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Should have hands on experience in native advertising platforms like Taboola, OutBrain, MgID etc.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike
- Has to be Excellent leader and should possess good oral and written skills to communicate
- Can adapt to a dynamic work culture
- Flexible to long working hours