VP Operations (Production)
We are looking for an experienced Vice President - Operations who is comfortable with a dynamic work culture and role.
You will join a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate and communicate with.
- Oversee day-to-day company operations.
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals
- Collaborates with divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Establishes and administers the department’s budget.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible to long working hours.
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike.