Live Coverage Broadcast (LCB) Manager
We are looking for an experienced Live Coverage Broadcasting Manager who is comfortable with a dynamic work culture and role.
You will join a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate and communicate with.
- Responsible for the output of Field team, Broadcasting team and Creative Fulfilment Team (deployed from Production team).
- Managing and coordinating for internal and external communications with the necessary stakeholders.
- At as a single point of contact for clients and brand
- You will be responsible for overlooking all the aspects of LCB department working as a coordinated unit amongst the functional verticals of Field, Broadcasting & Creative Fulfilment Team (Production) of LCB.
- Client co-ordination will review to get a brief and lead the departments in order to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Troubleshoot all process gaps and providing alternatives in order to attain client satisfaction
- Managing all inter-departments concerns and queries.
- Strategizing and setting up new processes in order to provide error free services to the client.
- Drafting and updating SOP, Department Documents, Daily & Monthly Reports, Incident reports etc.
- Planning and allocation of resources to ensure smooth team management.
- Vendor Management and Travel management of the internal teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of crew management experience in a live production environment.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible to long working hours.
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike.