- Sourcing Profiles from Job Portals
- Screening candidates through preliminary interview to judge their suitability of the requirements
- Maintaining a proper database of lined up candidates
- Providing daily & weekly recruitment status HR Manager
- Completion of joining formalities like Verification of Joining forms, Verification of Documents against originals
- Explaining them about company history, company profile and the departments
- Explaining them about their profile and benefits
- Explaining them the leave structure and other facilities
Attendance and Leave Management Through HRMS
- Maintaining attendance records
- Keeping track of regular late comers
- Effective coordination with employee and maintaining the leave data
- Maintaining database of employees
- Keeping records of Completion of probation and due for annual appraisal
- Conducting employee engagement activities in a timely manner
Employee Exit Formality
- Issuing relieving and experience letter
- Getting PF formalities done
- Responsible for all office duties, maintaining efficient office operations
- Design and implement office policies
- Organize office operations and activities
- Minimum 3-5 years in HR
- Minimum Education: PGDHRM or MBA in Human Resources
- Highly organized with ability to effectively manage and execute multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while working independently. (PROACTIVE)
- English fluency. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Very strong attention to detail and confidentiality with a commitment to high quality work
- Strong PC skills including expert proficiency G Suite, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and internet research/data gathering; excellent analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Can adapt to a dynamic work culture.
- Flexible to long working hours.
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software like Asana and Wrike.