IT Support Executive
Experience: 5 to 7 years
When compiling an IT Support job description, here is a selection of duties to include:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows OS, Microsoft Office and any other authorised desktop applications.
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware, and any other authorised peripheral equipments.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment Requesting and coordinating vendor support.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly/monthly basis system backup.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g., AnyDesk, TeamViewer).
- Maintains I.T. records and tracking for the area of responsibility.
- Specialized technologies, such as applications, tools, systems and databases.
- Data and network security, backup and data recovery.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Install, configure, test and maintain middleware web services, database services, and application software and management tools.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Web Server related problems running on IIS, Apache, etc.
- Experience with FTP, FTPS, SFTP software.
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- hands-on experience/expertise in virtualization.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Network Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good knowledge in networking, L1 troubleshooting, Servers, Firewall, different OS.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g., AnyDesk, TeamViewer)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BE/BTech degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus