Inventory Manager will be instrumental in managing organizations products, services and supplies using the latest technology in a fast-paced work culture. He/she will procure/manage the stocks and assign it as per the business needs while keeping an impeccable trace for the movements/storage of all assets.
Vendor Empanelment & Management
• Identifying ideal vendors as per business requirements.
• Engaging and assisting the vendors in organization’s Vendor Empanelment process.
• Sharing and storing vendor documents (GST Certificate, Cancelled Cheque etc.) with finance team.
• Engaging and following up with vendors on RFQ’s.
• Effectively negotiating with vendors and get the best deals for the organization.
• Issuing purchase orders to approved proposals.
• Coordinating and ensuring timely delivery of items/services.
• Coordinating with Finance team to ensure timely payment to vendors.
• Closing the requisition by communicating to all parties and ensuring updates along the process.
• Manage deliveries received at the warehouse.
• Effectively manage and organize warehouse space.
• Sort,Code & Store all items in the warehouse space.
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts;
inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning,monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Tech-savvy approach in bringing onboard latest tools and technologies from the inventory
management and sector.
• Learn, Adapt & Develop organization’s existing Inventory management tools and processes.
• Maintains accurate data and records in the inventory management tools while assigning, receiving,
procuring items to and from the inventory.
• Develop/use the asset tagging process and tag the existing assets in the company while following
the same process to tag the new assets organization will procure.
• Using trends and technology to forecast the organization’s inventory needs in advance, plan and
• Managing user requests in the system and delivering the items/services to the staff as per business
• Manage the health of assets by ensuring timely services, AMC’s and Asset Insurance.
• Implement a loss/theft prevention program (RFID’s etc)
• Perform quarterly audit of the inventory and submit reports to the management.
• Develop, Implement & Standardize effective inventory management policies across the organization.
• 3-5 years of experience in an Inventory setup role.
• Candidate needs to have a good technical acumen and should be able to lead in the development of Internal Inventory Management Systems and refine existing processes.
• Candidate would be the sole point of contact for all points concerning the Inventory Management
• Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
• An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
• Proven organizational, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, typing, filing and leadership abilities.
• Excellent Indexing, Codification, Record-keeping and Asset Mapping skills.