A Creative Coordinator is the bridge between the Design Head and the entire Production team. The key functions of this position are to facilitate the process of daily deliverables to the Design Head, and ensure seamless operations of the same.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Well versed with – English Hindi & Marathi
- Understanding daily design and content delivery requirements from Design Head
- Coordination with the production team, Live Tracking team, Print, Electronic Media team and Field coordinator.
- Brainstorming and ideation for production-related tasks.
- Content checking, design proof-reading for production deliveries.
- Coordination with design head and creative director for design approvals.
- A managerial position comes with a lot of responsibilities and commitment to work beyond working hours, ensure that you are virtually monitoring the tasks allotted, through official platforms.
- You must always be in sync with the Design Head and should be aware of the end-to-end status of the tasks and deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Good PC skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus