Account/ Brand Manager
Fluidscapes Consultants is an IT & management servicing company that is engaged in providing a plethora of solutions using the ever-expanding gamut of digital technology. Incorporated in 2017, Fluidscapes has crossed many milestones of achievements to become a leader in its field with close to 100 employees and many prestigious customers. We have identified the following areas for our focused attention to climb further on the growth scale:
- Technology enabling; Efficiency optimisation of organisations via technology
- Web-development/ UI/UX, Mobile and Web App development
- Digital marketing: End-to-end digital campaign handling
- Online Reputation Management
- On-Ground campaign outreach
- Inventory Management Services
- Financial Management Services
Going with our commitment to providing innovative solutions to our customers in a time-bound manner, our HR practices offer the best employee experiences and ensure picking deserving candidates for employment based on skill, creativity, agility, and integrity.
We are not stereotyped in our recruitment process but are open to people with experiences in other fields or even with no experience. Anyone with talent and an appetite to learn will have ample growth opportunities at Fluidscapes.
- Work on co-creating marketing strategy for the brand and efficiently execute it to drive the share of the market along with profitability.
- Assist in the implementation of assigned brand plans and budgets to meet revenue and profit targets.
- Assist in the implementation of brand/project/destination strategies to maximize profitability, identify new growth opportunities and enhance market outreach.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and execute the plans.
- Build communication and advertising in line with the positioning of the brand to further drive brand salience and consumer preference.
- Work with internal and external creative teams to build 360-degree campaigns as per our clientele.
- To Design and implement all aspects for new product launches within the brand
- Relevant experience 3+Yrs.
- Candidates should have brand Management, New Product Development experience.
- Has to be an Excellent leader and should possess good oral and written skills to communicate.
- Hands-on experience on any Task Management Software Like Asana and Wrike.
- Should possess on time updating and reporting skills