Fluidscapes Consultants is an IT & management servicing company that is engaged in providing a plethora of solutions using the ever-expanding gamut of digital technology. Incorporated in 2017, Fluidscapes has crossed many milestones of achievements to become a leader in its field with close to 100 employees and many prestigious customers. We have identified the following areas for our focused attention to climb further on the growth scale:
- Technology enabling; Efficiency optimisation of organisations via technology
- Web-development/ UI/UX, Mobile and Web App development
- Digital marketing: End-to-end digital campaign handling
- Online Reputation Management
- On-Ground campaign outreach
- Inventory Management Services
- Financial Management Services
Going with our commitment to providing innovative solutions to our customers in a time-bound manner, our HR practices offer the best employee experiences and ensure picking deserving candidates for employment based on skill, creativity, agility, and integrity.
We are not stereotyped in our recruitment process but are open to people with experiences in other fields or even with no experience. Anyone with talent and an appetite to learn will have ample growth opportunities at Fluidscapes.
Experience: 1+ years
Education: Graduate – Any specialization
Desired Candidate Profile:
Knowledge of streaming media protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc
Solid understanding of LIVE streaming process and a good knowledge
Working Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like S3 NetStorage, computer, etc.
Working Knowledge on Video Transcoding using tools like LiveU, AWS Elastic Transcoder.
Working Knowledge on OBS,vMix etc.
Knowledge of Media Codec frameworks.
Working Knowledge on media Streaming servers like Red5, Wowza, or equivalent
Strong experience in tackling challenges revolving around video processing (Transcoding, Packaging), tuning high performance video application for latency and cost Excellent scripting experience preferred (Python, Bash).
Strong communication and collaboration skills Should have an ability to stay focused and prioritise a heavy workload while achieving an extraordinary quality Should have excellent judgement and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• BSC IT/B.Tech/ B.E/ Any other stream Computer Course.
• Hardware and networking knowledge
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should be confident & ability to take decisions.
• Proactive & hard working.
• Male candidate to be preferred
• Willing to travel for events & work for long hours.
• Freshers also welcomed.