Sr. Java Developer
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG: Any Specialization, Computers, M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Deployment of application on the server
- Handling database on GCP
- Manage domain and hosting
- Manage website and application security
- Responsible for technical design, coding, unit testing, technical documentation and walk through for all assigned Java related projects to support company business and operational needs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and hands-on with good programming.
- A good understanding of software development best practices, troubleshooting skills etc.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience in MySQL
- Experience in enhancing integration capability between front-end and back-end systems.
- Strong in Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts1.x, 2.x, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST Webservice, Google Cloud.
- Ability to understand the functional requirements directly from Users/Clients and translate them to technical specifications.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Hands on experience on any Task Management Software Like Asana and Wrike