• DGCA (Director General of Civil Aviation) certified drone pilot preferred.
• Proficient in composing shots while on the move with the subject on a live event.
• Analysing and controlling movement and responding to emergencies effectively during the live event
• Maintain a direct visual line of sight at all times while flying.
• Practical knowledge about different drone creative moves (Pull back, Curve, Orbit, etc)
• Setup all equipment before and after all events and practices.
• Running tape into the video room.
• Promoting safety in all filming or tape transportation duties
• Maintenance of all equipment.
• Filing and general office maintenance and duties.
• Edit videos, put up into line-up of videos, sorting and selecting for edit process.
• Other job-related duties as assigned.
• Able to work in flexible timings schedule.
• Strong knowledge of camera and equipment, should be very quick towards creating a frame in live time, quick response to direction.
• Academic certification and appropriate licensing for flying drones needed.
• Candidate should be aware of “No Fly Zones”, which include areas near airports, State Secretariat Complex in State Capitals, strategic locations, and military installations.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in photo/videography of events shoots.
• We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate to join our growing team.
• Willing to travel.