Procurement & Inventory Exe
As a Procurement & Inventory Executive, you will be responsible for assessing
products, services, and suppliers and negotiating contracts. He/she will
procure/manage the stocks and assign them as per the business needs while
keeping an impeccable trace for the movements/storage of all assets.
Vendor Empanelment & Management
- Ensuring the cost-effective purchase of all materials and services as
required by the procurement plan
- Identifying ideal vendors as per business requirements
- Engaging and assisting the vendors in the organization’s Vendor
- Sharing and storing vendor documents (GST Certificate, Cancelled Cheque,
etc.) with the finance team.
- Effectively negotiate with vendors and get the best deals for the
- Issuing purchase orders to approved proposals.
- Coordinating and ensuring timely delivery of items/services.
- Coordinating with the Finance team to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Closing the requisition by communicating to all parties and ensuring
updates along the process.
- Manage deliveries received at the warehouse.
- Sort, Code & Store all items in the warehouse space.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with
data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing
new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair
and requisitions for replacement.
- Tech-savvy approach in bringing onboard the latest tools and technologies
from the inventory management and sector.
- Maintains accurate data and records in the inventory management tools
while assigning, receiving, and procuring items to and from the inventory.
- Develop/use the asset tagging process and tag the existing assets in the
company while following the same process to tag the new assets
organization will procure.
- Managing user requests in the system and delivering the items/services to
the staff as per business requirements
- Manage the health of assets by ensuring timely services, AMC’s and Asset
- Implement a loss/theft prevention program (RFID’s etc