We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager who is comfortable with a dynamic work culture and role.
You will join a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate and communicate with for day to day office operations.
- Manage the Inventory, IT support & Administrations Department of the organization
- Ensuring all day-to-day business operations are carried on in an appropriate & cost-effective way
- Developing and implementing new policies which will be suitable for the organization
- Plan procurement and asset management of inventory with inventory manager
- Plan the IT support and technical needs of the organization
- Plan the work of office administration and keep a tab on the Admin requirements
- Take regular updates about the day to day work from the above departments and mentor them regularly
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Should have experience in handling a team of minimum 5-10 members
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability to guide and mentor the organizations functions