Broadcasting / Live Streaming Engineer
- Initiating, working, transcoding, monitoring and controlling live stream event.
- Knowledge of streaming media protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc
- Working knowledge of media codecs, formats, transports and container protocols, such as MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AAC, AC3, MP4, TS, Webrtc etc
- Knowledge of common network architectures (routers/switches/proxies, etc) and protocols (HTTP, etc).
- Experience on media Streaming servers like Red5, Wowza, Castrr or Vmix, Wirecast etc.
- Experience on Cloud Technologies like S3 NetStorage, Cloudfront etc
- Experience on Video Transcoding using tools like FFmpeg, Elemental etc.
- Experience on large scale virtual conferences using platforms such as Zoom, Webex, Skype etc.,
- Thorough understanding of how live streaming works and familiarity with streaming protocols, such as RTMP, and encoding/transcoding.
- Actively participate in the production of live webcasts, following established processes and checklists. Take responsibility for the quality of the final product following approved procedures, keeping records, actively solving problems, documenting solutions, and improving procedures.
- Follows defined checklists for event preparation, including but not limited to: confirming video signal acquisition, ensuring live events are posted on the website, setting up equipment (encoders and production software), and providing basic webcast technical support, which may include diagnosing and troubleshooting web browsers, bandwidth, and other internet-related issues for end consumers
- 4 years of crew management experience in a live production environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly.
- Candidate should be proactive and ready to work in dynamic working hours
- Candidate should have working knowledge on computer.
Apply for the position on https://career.fluidscapes.in/