- Good knowledge of audiovisual production equipment (Audio mixers, lighting/staging, HD/SD mixed-format switchers, etc)
- Working experience on broadcasting softwares like vmix, wirecast, OBS, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex audiovisual system.
- Have experience with video conferencing applications (i.e., Skype, WebEx, Zoom, etc.)
- Broadcasting and managing live feeds on different social media channels
- Coordinating with field team and broadcasting team
- Coordinating and managing virtual rally
- Must have an understanding of standard functional IT disciplines (i.e., Telecom, Video Conferencing, Messaging, Server operations, etc.)
- 4 years of crew management experience in a live production environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of all social media platform.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly.
- Candidate should be proactive and ready to work in dynamic working hours.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on computer.